Wearing a natural ruby can help overcome timidity. For individuals who find it hard to make themselves heard, it is a fantastic gemstone for it gives support to the “self”. Sun is a natural aatmakaraka and wearing a ruby gives boost to it. Wearing a ruby can benefit the wearer by begetting support from state, authority, administration. Natural ruby is red in colour and it is often associated with passion and love. Rubies are often gifted as a mark of undying love.
– Ruby is said to revitalise the system of an individual who is prone to depression and is lack lustre.
It boosts self- confidence and courage of the person and it clears your mind of negative thoughts
– Ruby was worn by kings and royalty as a mark of authority and luxury in earlier times. In today’s context, an individual with a favourable Sun in natal chart wearing a ruby can achieve kingly status and trappings of luxury
One of the notable ruby effects is that it is able to dissolve confusion and give alert, sharp and focussed eye. Individuals who are unable to set goals or see their works through to the end should try wearing a ruby and see the difference.
– In medical astrology, wearing a ruby can restore vitality and help in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation and makes the body more energetic
It helps regular menstrual cycle. Relief pain and tension in menstrual periods in women and it reduces the psychological and physiological effects of menopause
– A well known ruby gemstone astrology benefit is progress in self-awareness, realisation of truth and steady movement towards life path.
The ruby gemstone with its fiery red corresponds to the Muladhara chakra and can help in balancing it with chakra therapy.
– Another notable ruby effects is that this stone is a gemstone for success in competitive exams, for practitioners of medicine, agriculturists, politicians and government personnel.
Ruby is a lucky gem for Leo rashi