- The study room should be located in the best Vastu direction of the occupants to maximise the desired benefits.
- Make sure that your child is not studying sitting under a beam. If present go for a false ceiling or can be mended by interiors.
- Since pillars, columns, sharp pointed edges of furniture, open shelves etc act as obstructions and distracts concentration, make sure to curve the edges.
- There should be open space in front of the child to encourage fresh ideas and approach. The child should not have a door behind him.
- Ensure that the study table is not cluttered with heaps of books or stationery items.
- The study room should be lit as per the most favourable colour as per the Vastu Principles.
- Adequate amount natural light & air is a must. While studying the shadow of the child should not fall on the study table.
- The light should be bright but not too harsh on the eyes.
- Children’s room should be vibrant and cheerful, avoid too much of dark and dull colours in this room.
Hang framed certificates or display trophies etc. at the appropriate directions.