Vastu for Hospitals
- Energy meters, furnaces, transformers, generators, boilers, and other equipment involving heat energy should always be kept in the southeast direction.
- The slope of the flooring should be towards North, East or North-East sides.
- An emergency case, or serious case should never be kept in the South-West corner room. Patient should be kept in North-West.
- Southeast direction room would be just apt for X-Ray purposes.
- The Staircase should be in the West, South-West, South-East or North-West.
- Doctor’s room should be constructed in regular shape which is essential to doctor’s prosperity and success.
- Patient’s room should be ventilated with more windows from Eastern sides.
- Kitchen in hospital must be placed in South-east.