Factory & Office
- Choose factory in East, North or North-east direction in order to make more profit in long-run.
- The entrance of factory must be in East direction and main gate should be huge with two shutters.
- For early dispatching and good profits, make the provision of keeping finished goods in North-west.
- Tube-well or bore well must be made provision in North-east and this area should be kept light and clean.
- The finished products should be taken out of factory through the door in the northwest direction. This will ensure quicker disposal of finished products and greater profits.
- Light and auxiliary machines, work equipments and tools should be kept in eastern or northern sides, avoiding northeast, northwest and southeast corners completely.
- Energy meters, furnaces, transformers, generators, boilers, and other equipment involving heat energy should always be kept in the southeast direction.